FHA mortgage loans are issued by federally qualified lenders and insured by the U.S. Federal Housing Authority, a division of the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development.
FHA loans are an attractive option, especially for first-time homeowners:
- Generally easier to qualify for than conventional loans.
- Lower down payment requirements.
- Cannot exceed statutory loan limits.
FHA loans allow homebuyers to put down as little as 3.5%. Homebuyers can also get up to 6% in seller paid closing costs.
FHA offers many various loan options to help homebuyers with their needs. Hamilton Group Funding is a FHA Approved Lender and we offer FHA financing for Purchases or a Refinance. We can assist you with the following programs via FHA loans:
- Existing Home Purchases
- New construction
- HUD REO $100 Down Payment
- 203K Streamline Rehabilitation Loans
- Sec 184 Indian Loans
- FHA Streamline Refinances
- Conventional to FHA Refinances
Learn more about FHA loans. (Department of Housing and Urban Development) Call and speak with a Loan Specialist today at 256-760-1591